Wednesday 14 December 2016

A note to a certain Mr. WereMagi

I spelled your name right this time. Happy?

So, I didn't have anything to do today and I spent the day just... well... Reading that other blog you found on my account. You'd think I'd be surprised to find that apparently I wrote an entirely different account of my life. Well... I'm not. I mean I've never really heard of this happening before, but the existence of other universes is basically a known factor when you work with The Gods and so obviously this is just me from another world and somehow WereMagi tapped into a version of my account that exists in both worlds. Stranger things have happened.

My alternate universe self sure had a strange life and an unhappy death, but that's what happens when you do stupid shit. I do not intend to be him. I am not going to sacrifice my life to save the world. Besides The Brute is already a thing in this universe, so I doubt that will ever be necessary. Actually that's not the only change... There were a few fundamental changes I found... One slightly more troubling than the rest.

Harold Ardy... Alternate Me's arch nemesis. I knew a Harold Ardy once...


I knew him fairly well... I only knew him for a while, but he was a part of my family...

Quite literally in fact... See my alternate universe self... I'll call him Eyeholes, never mentioned his wife's name, but I assume his wife wasn't the same as mine. See my wife's name was Maria Ardy.

Harold was the name she gave my son... So, that's pretty damn weird.

Also in case anyone is wondering we split the last names among our children. She named the boy and I named The Girl. My daughter's name was Tamara Korchaviv.

Anyway that weirdness aside... Things have been fairly simple around here. Apparently the empty house next door was bought while I was gone and the new additions to my lovely family will be moving in tomorrow morning so that will be fun. I'll have to meet them and introduce them to the way things work around here. Sandy has been surprisingly compliant by the way. I mean I figured it was just shock at first, but no... She's seemingly perfectly happy to just stay in the basement. Hell I've even rewarded her for her good behaviour by letting her come upstairs to use the facilities as opposed to my initial plan and so far she hasn't tried to capitalize on it. She's the best house guest I've ever had.

14 comments:

  1. You identify as a villain? As accurate as that is, quite unusual. As far as I can tell, most servants are either brainwashed or consider themselves failures for not being able to resist servitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I am a monster. You may have noticed I basically go out of my way to make sure people know I am a monster. I mean yeah a lot of servants are all woe is me... I must do awful things now. I feel like if you have to do terrible things, you might as well embrace it and enjoy yourself.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. So you enjoy your job? In that case, I shall make an exception to my rule of trying to spare unwilling servants.

      Delete
    5. Also, "embrace" is a term usually more associated with another entity. Just figured I would point that out.

      Delete
    6. Well I'm not unwilling anyway so, no need to make an exception on my account. If you somehow manage to actually kill me I don't want you to feel any guilt at all. I'd feel bad if that was the case.

      Delete
    7. Thank you for your consideration.
      It rather sickens me to say that to the sick parody of a man who killed my girlfriend, but do as you will.

      Delete
    8. Aside from killing or otherwise harming people. Don't do that.

      Delete
  2. I have heard much of this Harold Ardy from another world during my time with the Crimson Knights. Many respect and admire him for resurrecting our fallen lord. His fate in this reality at your hands is... tragic to say the least. He could have made a fine addition to our ranks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are in luck. For all I know he and his sister might still be alive. If they are though even The Birds don't know where they are which is weird.

      Delete
    2. You wrote the same comment twice, masked one.

      Delete
    3. It appears to be a computer glitch. I've deleted one of the extra comments. Thank you for your concern.

      Delete
    4. You're welcome. I may have plans to kill you, but that's no excuse for rudeness.

      Delete