Wednesday 7 December 2016

Good Morning World.

I woke up today, got out of bed and did my morning stretches. After that I went downstairs and made myself a nice breakfast of buttered toast, Orange Juice and a bowl of Frosted Flakes. After I ate, I fed the birds and then headed outside. I picked up my mask off the hook by the door, took my machete out of the umbrella stand and went outside to greet the day.

Mr. Greeley was watering his lawn so, I gave him a friendly wave. Always a good idea to be friendly to your neighbours. I took my car into town and went to my favourite hang out, O'briens bar. Had a few drinks, hung out with some friends of mine and after that I went to talk to an associate, see if he had any news about a big job that was coming up. He didn't have anything interesting for me today, so I just wandered around town for a bit before driving back to my home. Once there I found that Mr. Greeley had been doing some gardening as well. He'd cut the hedges between our properties. He'd done an okay job, but unfortunately he'd cut them just a bit too short for my liking.

So, I went around to his back door and broke in. He wasn't home and neither were his wife and children. His cat was though. I slit it's throat and used it's blood to write "Five and a half feet," in big letters on his bathroom mirror. He'll get the message and undoubtedly be more considerate next time. I also left the cat's body in his youngest daughter's room. Always nice to give a young girl a toy to play with.

I spent the rest of the day watching television and surfing the internet.

All in all a pretty good day, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment