Tuesday 20 December 2016

War Stories and disappointment.

So... I got back to my neighbourhood and found the entire place in shambles. Apparently 11's little incitement to rebellion actually worked... mostly. The fucking people I lived to serve torched my fucking house, but that's not the most of it. See... Apparently my reign of fear was still pretty damn effective, because some of the people in the neighbourhood tried to quell the rebellion fearing that 11 and 12 were simply going to get everyone else killed and that trying to work against me and the birds was folly.

Smart folks. Of course the rioting people responded by burning down the house of one of the protesters. Unfortunately a member of that person's family was still inside and so the first life was lost on what will undoubtedly become known as the (I'm not telling you what neighbourhood I'm in) civil war. With the death of one of them at the hands of the... Let's call them Rebels the... let's call these loyalists... The loyalists took up arms and started to attack the rebels. Houses were burned. Streets were barricaded. Police were dispatched and attacked and apparently the chaos even spread out of the neighbourhood a bit as outlying areas began to fight each other as they sided with random sides, apparently with no actual idea of what either side was fighting for. When I arrived The Rebels lead by Mr. Greeley, were currently winning against the loyalists, and the cops were trying to calm things down. The death toll at that point I'm told was about 13 with 2 of them being cops and 5 more being people who did not in fact live in this neighbourhood. With my arrival that number jumped a bit. Well almost doubled would be the word. My arrival had an immediate effect on those who noticed me. Some of the rebels took this as the opportunity to attack their generous sovereign and were immediately annihilated by the birds who I am very displeased to say had remained entirely passive up until that moment from what I'm told.

Regardless, the loyalist forces begged for my forgiveness and told me that they had tried to stop this foolishness. I asked them where 11 and 12 had gone and then told them I'd help them if they launched a full scale assault on The Rebels. I then sat back and watched the slaughter. By the end of it the death toll had jumped to 24, with all the rebels dead and most of the loyalists dead. I made myself scarce as the cops made their move, rounding up the survivors.

So, unfortunately my neighbourhood is in shambles and worst of all 11 and 12 had fucked off at some point during the battle. Probably at the beginning if I'm any judge of character.

So... this is a direct letter to you Children of Nothing dumbasses. You took Sandy from me, you took my house from me and you took my neighbourhood from me. That was the point. You wanted to take everything from me, but you haven't. See, in taking these things from me you've given me the only thing I've ever really cared for. A reason to kill people. Well I say given, but I've never really been lacking in one. I suppose now it's personal, but I've always felt making something personal, is just like seasoning, it makes things better sure, but it's not really necessary.

Anyway my point is. I suppose now I can tell you what the first bit of info The Archive gave me was.

Your location. See, The Archive apparently managed through great diligence to track down your headquarters. Why am I telling you this?

Because I'm parked right outside and by the time any of you bastards read this I'll already be inside and most likely one of you will be terminally aware of that fact.

5 comments:

  1. A shame about your town. It's always a pain in the ass when all the hard work you put into terrorizing people goes to waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. You try so hard to sow the seeds of fear that lead to a crop of obedient followers and some rabble rouser ruins it all.

      Delete
  2. And here comes the storm. May your strikes rend all to oblivion and leane naught even ashes to be washed away. May the air rend to the breath of lighting charges with the primal fury of nature.

    Such goes a line of the Worm's when he wrote about a King of Storms, and such a quote relevant to this.

    ~Kingfisher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For one with a concussion, I only made one error that I can see... That was better then expected.

      ~Kingfisher

      Delete
    2. Nice quote, but Oblivion is what they wanted. I'm not giving them that. I sent the lot of them to The Archangel. Just to spite that Zero bitch.

      Delete