Monday 26 December 2016

Actually thinking...

As the title says I am going to have a long hard think about how to deal with this whole Facet problem...

Apparently The Facet and 9 are in fact one and the same entirely. The Dying Man is a member of The Children of Nothing which means that without killing him once and for all... (The Shard known as The Facet I mean not The Dying Man entirely) I can never fully complete my job of killing every last one of The Children.

I have consulted with others and I think I may have come up with a cunning plan, for how to deal with The Facet though...

Gonna take some preparations though...

Oh and lastly I saw 11 again. There was no sign of 12, but I saw her through the window of Oliver's house and she was just standing outside looking at the house and flicking a lighter open and closed. She noticed me looking and by the time I had jumped out the window to confront her she was gone...

I should point out the window was closed at the time. Oliver told me I'm paying for the new window... I told him I could fix it for him instead. Using various parts of his anatomy. He probably responded, but I stopped paying attention at this point. He'll inevitably decide that it's not worth it trying to argue with me and just fix the window himself.

Where was I? Oh right... The Facet. So, yeah I have a plan to deal with him. Maybe...

Also fuck him again for trying to play mind games with me. What an asshole...

No comments:

Post a Comment