Thursday 22 December 2016

3, 4, 6. 9, 11 and 12.

So, that's who I have left and how nice of 9 to tell me that. Such a friendly... Possibly man? He or she has also graciously told me where I can find... them?

I have not gone to meet 9. Why?

Well because they want me too.

Don't get me wrong I probably will go meet them at some point, but they basically said there's no rush and I am a petty bastard. So... I'm going to make them wait.

9 might think that my hatred... Actually no they seem like a smart enough person to realize that hatred is the wrong word. My hatred is reserved for 11 and 12 when it comes to killing the rest of them it's basically just... enjoyment.

So, I'll rephrase. 9 might think my excitement at the chance to kill another of the Children will cause me to unthinkingly rush towards this meeting, but I am nothing if not patient. I am happy to wait and savour the kill if it means I will get to imagine them waiting day after day for me to show up probably becoming increasingly annoyed until finally I show up and jam my machete into their esophagus.

I am willing to put off murder in the pursuit of annoying someone. That is just the kind of guy I am.

So, enjoy your daily visits to O'briens. I hope you enjoy the atmosphere. I like the place, but frankly I find the drinks taste like piss... What I imagine piss would taste like if I had ever tasted it.

The breakfast rolls however are light and fluffy and are the perfect start to a day.

On that note since my house was burned down I am currently living elsewhere. Specifically with another nest by the name of Oliver. A friendly and helpful chap who annoys the hell out of me, but who's company I have to put up with for a bit until I can set up a new permanent location.

He reads my blog. He is well aware of my feelings towards him... This seemingly has in no way dampened his friendly attitude towards me... God I hate him.

Oh right and before I forget... 3... You can run, you can hide, you can change your identity, bury your head in the sand and try to pretend you're someone else.

It won't help. I don't care if you're still one of The Children or not. I am going to kill you. Not for revenge, not just because I have every intention of wiping out every member of The Children, past present or Future, but because I will enjoy it. I will enjoy killing you knowing that you want nothing more than to live.   

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead. Take your time. You misunderstood. I am not going to be at O'brien's just to meet you. I go there every day I have free anyway. I quite enjoy the atmosphere. You've probably even seen me there before. So, feel free to make me wait. I can wait forever. Also, I did request this to be a non-violent meeting.

    ReplyDelete