Tuesday 27 December 2016

Everything is prepared.

So... I am absolutely ready for you Facet and I have no problem saying that here. Why? Because just like me you're overconfident. You don't think any plan I make will work. I know you'll read this and you'll think...

"He can't actually have a plan. He might think he has a plan, but he's an idiot. He doesn't really know what he's talking about, so I'll just go there and show him how wrong he is" and then you will die.

However, if you're overconfidence isn't enough I've also printed out a number of posters which I intend to plaster around the city. Particularly at O'briens.

They read as follows:

"Hey The Facet, 9, The Dying Man or whatever you want to be called. I am The faceless Bastard. You are my little bitch. I thought I would put these all around so everyone would know that you are my little bitch and people could react appropriately. If you disagree with the absolute fact of your complete and other submission to me and my awesomeness you know where to find me. Signed, your better, The Faceless Bastard."

Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling you and I are a lot alike and I'm pretty sure that you like me would be pretty pissed about someone publicly calling you out like that especially in places you frequent. I'm fairly sure The Other Dying Men might find some of these posters as well and you wouldn't want them to see you so utterly cowed you wouldn't even be willing to go meet some mortal to restore your reputation right?

Anyway I await your response. I expect your response to be spectacular. If it's anything less than an attack that completely destroys Oliver's house I will be severely disappointed in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment