Thursday 15 December 2016

Fucking Ghosts or some shit.

So... I just got back from greeting our new tenants. Things were... Weird. There were two of them. A man and a woman... well a boy and a girl actually. The girl was maybe 18 at best, but the boy couldn't have been older than 16. I greeted them as they were moving stuff into their living room. Just walked right in. Gave them a nice wave.

They didn't seem bothered by my mask which should have tipped me off that something was wrong. They both stopped what they were doing and approached me. "Hello, I am The Faceless Bastard, who are you?" The girl opened her mouth and then stopped she seemed to be having trouble speaking. She simply stood there for a few seconds before the boy spoke for her, "I am Twelve and She is Eleven,"

"You look older than that," I said, but the boy didn't respond. He seemed mad. Which is strange because I hadn't even insulted or threatened him yet. I decided to rectify that and began to tell him and the girl all about the rules of my neighbourhood. The little brat cut me off about half way and told me they had no intention of following my rules. In fact he told me that he was going to topple my control of the neighbourhood. He was yammering idiocy, so I decided to give him a small dose of my specific brand of discipline. He was young and new, so I thought I'd be lenient. I raised my hand and tried to smack him. You know show this punk what a little bitch he was.

My hand passed right through him. Like he wasn't even there. His own hand, however didn't pass through me. I didn't see him move, but I felt his fist plunge into my gut and I doubled over coughing. I hear him talk then. He told me he was going to kill me... Well he said erase, but that he wouldn't kill me just yet. That he and his sister were going to take everything away from me before they erased me. He then told me to get the fuck out of his house... I... I would love to say I stayed and fought, but... I didn't. I got the hell out of there.

I do not understand what just happened. I'm not scared, but I need to find out more about this before I tackle it. The weirdest thing is... When I was looking through the bird's eyes I could see them, but The Birds claim they can't see them at all...

What the hell is going on?

5 comments:

  1. So... you serve a hive mind of lightning birds, and you're worried about ghosts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... It's generally something to worry about when something wants you dead and you don't seem to be able to hurt it, let alone kill it. I mean you should know all about that shouldn't you?

      Delete
  2. ... The Storm Kings can't see them? That news worry's them on my end indeed...

    I know you'd loathe the idea of a second opinion, if you're like the Faceless of my world, but orders are orders. Another flock will look into it, and mine will rely what we may find, as decreed by my Kings.

    Long live the Kings.
    ~Kingfisher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Faceless seems like an idiot. Having other people find out things for you is the best.

      Delete