Saturday 17 December 2016

Sources of Knowledge

So, I'm seeking out what sources of knowledge I can on these two. The most useful sources of knowledge are of course The Archive and EAT. The Archive are... Essentially information brokers who are arguably neutral though they do worship one of the Gods, by the common name of The Blind Man. EAT is herself one of the gods, but generally works through extensions of herself called The Camper. I don't understand the name either. I had to leave my little neighbourhood in order to meet with both.

I don't like the idea of leaving here. Who knows what those two psycho kids will do while I'm gone.

However, it's not like I can do much here either, so I guess this is a necessary evil. Hopefully when I get back I can fucking mutilate both of these children in front of everyone. That will put the fear of me back into their traitorous hearts... Then I'll probably kill a bunch of them anyway for having said traitorous hearts.

I'm going to EAT first. It is more likely to provide information without cost or great cost at least.

7 comments:

  1. Well, you're already a servant, so I suppose EAT's inevitable attempts at turning you into a Camper won't bug you.
    -Poe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, like during the hard times you think... Maybe having someone else think for you wouldn't be all that bad, but then you realize that there wouldn't any longer be any you at all and it becomes bad again. Regardless it's fairly easy to avoid EAT's ink if you just have the birds identify all water sources first.

      Delete
    2. Never realized you were capable of human thought beyond "kill some people, laugh about it." Or that The Convocation could identify ink.
      -Poe

      Delete
    3. Well they told me they could, but I suppose they could be lying to me. Also of course I am capable of human thought. What I lack is mostly empathy... and skin...

      Delete
    4. No that would be my master, minus the laughing part. It isn't capable of any emotion other than anger.

      Delete
    5. I was mostly taking a jab at Faceless; it's pretty clear that he's capable of human (albeit very damaged) thought.
      -Poe

      Delete