Monday 12 December 2016

Masked crazy people.

So... Watched the girl at work today. I did not in fact try to enter the place. Well at least not alone. I listened in on the various gossip as people got their hair done and mostly was bored out of my mind. I unfortunately wasn't paying too much attention when the car drove up. This guy got out wearing a clown mask and that's when I started to pay attention. I started to move when he took the shotgun out of the back seat. He kicked the front door, which since it was glass caused it to shatter instead of opening, but I guess that was effective enough... Made him look pretty foolish though. The people inside, however were apparently far easier to intimidate than I was expecting.

Even after such a failed stunt they all started to panic. I will give the guy one thing though. He was fairly ruthless. Most people see a panicking crowd during a heist and they try to yell it down or they fire the gun into the air to make everyone shut up. This guy turned his gun and blew one of the screaming hairdressers away. That got everyone's attention. Mine included. I kind of wanted to see where this went. The police would probably be coming soon and as much as I wanted to get involved as long as my target wasn't in immediate danger it was probably a better idea not to get myself involved with the police. The man placed the gun to the guy in the chair, the now deceased, hairdresser had been working at and probably made some demands... I couldn't really hear most of it from where I was.

It seemed like this was going to wrap itself up without my involvement until my vapid idiot of a target apparently decided to say or do something that got a shot gun shoved in her face. I still hadn't been given any other orders and so for now it was best to keep her alive. I moved in.

I would like to preface everything that happened next by saying I hate all of you normal humans. You are all so god damn stupid. I walked in as quietly as I could, slid my machete out and... had him immediately alerted to my presence by some dumbass crying out loudly about "another masked man" Sir... Can you not recognize a hero when you see one?

Regardless, the clownfaced criminal immediately turned to see what was up and I now found myself facing down the barrel of a shotgun. I suppose I should have been happy that it wasn't facing my charge now, but personally I consider myself more important than the mission usually. Now... part of me expected him to just shoot me like he did the hairdresser, but either that was only a single bout of intelligence and brutality or something about me really fascinated him, because he simply told me to drop my weapon. So, I did. Then he told me to take off my mask... So I did. As the torrent of birds flew out, he fired off a shot that luckily only grazed me, but still hurt like hell... I fell to the ground clutching where the slugs had left searing marks along my... already burned and therefore not all that altered flesh. As I lay there on the ground, birds filling the place even as it was also filled by the screams of everyone inside, I found myself thinking... When the convocation gave me back the ability to move my body... was reinstating my ability to feel pain actually necessary. The pain eventually subsided and by then so, had the carnage. The screams had stopped and were now instead filled with the sound of sirens arriving. I got back to my feet, placed my mask back on and grabbed my machete and then turned to see my charge crouched down on the ground, seemingly in a state of shock. I probably could have left her there... I probably should have left her there, but since the birds hadn't killed her, despite killing everyone else I guess she's probably important. So, I staggered over to her, grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up to her feet and brought us both to The Convocation's domain. I'll tell you about it later, but suffice to say I am now back at my place in my neighbourhood and I have a woman locked in my basement. The place where the slugs grazed hurts on and off and is flaring up again so, I'll cut this short here.

I'll probably feel fine by tomorrow.

Oh and I am very disappointed nobody had dreams about me last night. Shame on all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment