Tuesday 24 April 2018

Cerise is awake and the killings have begun again.

So, I spent some time recovering from the fight with Frederick. Brought Cerise and I back to the hospital and got us nice and healed up. Cerise was fine except she needed rest and I mostly just needed some bandages. All in all we got out of the fight with very few injuries really. It seemed a lot worse than it was even if death had been a completely possible outcome of the fight.

Once we were both recovered we headed back out and it seems Cerise now really wants Hella dead. Apparently we're now going looking for her. Not that we've been able to find her. We did find someone else though. There was some guy. I have no idea how he managed to survive this long. He was just hiding and we stumbled upon us. He begged us not to kill him. He'd been hiding from everyone. He wanted to surrender, but was scared the other contestants would prefer to kill him then let him surrender. I never wanted to kill someone as much as when I saw this sniveling coward.

Apparently Cerise agreed. I feel like I've been a good influence on her. She walked up to him smiling and I thought she was going to let him go, then she brought her flamethrower up pointed directly at his face and let forth a jet of flame and didn't release the trigger until he was just a charred corpse on the ground.

I think I might be falling in love.

Oh also Cerise has stated that she'll get back to posting on her own site as soon as she manages to get her hands on a new device since her old one got broken. Shouldn't be long with the points we're racking up.

5 comments:

  1. She wants me dead? Guess we have something in common then. Unfortunately neither of us will get what we want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... I'm sure one of you will die by the end of this...

      Delete
    2. I apologize. My comment above wasn't clear. The thing we have in common is that we both want Me dead.

      I really don't give a fuck about her.

      Delete
    3. Oh... Well um... I'm sure both of us will be happy to try and make your dreams come true.

      Delete
    4. Let's hope you have more luck with that than I have had. I fucking doubt it though.

      Delete